Why a Catholic School?
Reasons to Attend a Catholic School like St. Dorothy
- We offer an education that combines Catholic faith and teaching with academic excellence.
- We partner with parents in the faith formation of their children.
- We set high standards for student achievement and help them succeed.
- We provide a balanced academic curriculum that integrates faith, culture, and life.
- We instill in students the value of service to others.
- We teach children respect of self and others.
- We emphasize moral development and self-discipline.
- We prepare students to be productive citizens and future leaders.
- Many of our students go on to Catholic highs schools of which 99% graduate and 85% go to college.
- We cultivate a faculty and staff of people who are dedicated, caring, and effective.
- We provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.
St. Dorothy Catholic School admits students regardless of race, color or national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
St. Dorothy Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, sex or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation and some archdiocesan schools operate as single sex schools.
While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student's emotional, academic and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student's needs.
To contact the school for information or a tour, please email Kathy Jasso at firstname.lastname@example.org